AtHome Electrical & Plumbing are very proud to have trustmark accreditation. We have now had accreditation since september 2013.
What dose this mean to our customer?
Our Trustmark accreditation gives our customers and potential customers peace of mind that they are dealing with a reputable local business who’s main focus is on carrying out all works no matter how big or how small to the highest possible standard and also the reassurance they are dealing with a legitimate business not a cowboy trader.
What makes selecting TrustMark tradesmen so worthwhile?
- A firm’s technical skills have been independently checked through regular on-site inspections, as well as checks on their trading record and financial status
- Firms have signed up to a code of practice that includes insurance, good health and safety practices and customer care
- The approved scheme operator has checked and will continue to monitor the firm’s quality of work, trading practices and customer satisfaction
- Firms are able to offer an Insurance Backed Warranty
- Deposit Protection Insurance is available for consumers in the event a firm should cease trading
- Firms will be able to tell you about any building regulations you must comply with and may also be able to provide appropriate certificates
- If you have a problem or disagreement with the firm, there will be a clear and user-friendly complaints procedure to help resolve the issue
- The scheme is fully supported by Government, the building industry and consumer protection groups.
- All of these checks will give you – Peace of Mind